Because that less-than-fresh feeling doesn’t always wait for when you have time to hop in the shower, grab our convenient Cleansing Cloths. Only Summer’s Eve offers 5 fresh benefits in every cloth.
- Gently cleanses and freshens
- Removes odor-causing bacteria
- Helps maintain a natural pH
- Free from dyes & parabens
- Clinically Tested Safe Scents™
Plus, Summer’s Eve dermatologist- and gynecologist- tested Cleansing Cloths meet our Safe Scents™ quality standards, which ensure that the fragrances you love are gentle enough for your most delicate skin. These Cleansing Cloths are available individually wrapped or in a secure soft pack.
- 16ct individually wrapped and 32ct soft pack – Sheer Floral®
- 16ct individually wrapped and 32ct soft pack – Simply Sensitive
- 16ct individually wrapped and 32ct soft pack – Island Splash®
- 32ct soft pack – Aloe Love®
- How should I use Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths?
- Our cleansing cloths are for external use only. Simply remove a cloth from its foil packet, unfold and gently wipe from front to back. Use only once, and then throw away the used cloth.
- When can I use Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths?
- Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths are perfect for when you feel you need a little extra freshness. A lot of women use them during and after their periods or every day to help stay fresh. The cloths gently cleanse to remove odor-causing bacteria from the vaginal area.
- Can I flush them?
- No, they are not flushable; toilets can be so temperamental these days!
- Do your cleansing cloths contain soap?
- No, our cleansing cloths are soap-free.
- Do your cleansing cloths contain added fragrance?
- Our cleansing cloths are lightly fragranced and are hypoallergenic.
- Are cleansing cloth cartons and packages recyclable?
- The 16ct cloth carton is 100% recyclable. The 32ct package and individual foil packets should be discarded in a trash can.