Summer’s Eve® Douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh. The mild, yet effective, pH-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to make sure you’re getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation.
- Product not tested on animals ❤️
Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate.
- Remove sanitary overwrap and unscrew nozzle cap.
- Carefully open the medicated packet and pour into douche bottle. The contents can stain certain materials.
- Screw the nozzle cap back onto the bottle.
- Swirl gently to mix.
- Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip® nozzle firmly with the other hand.
- Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click.
- After mixing use within one hour.
- Use once daily for up to three days.
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle.
- Do not close the vaginal opening.
- Douching solution should flow freely out of vagina.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is causally related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association. Douching should not be used for self-treatment if you have symptoms of PID or STD.
- Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) include lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge.
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) include vaginal discharge of an unusual amount, color, or odor; painful and/or frequent urination; and genital sores or ulcers.
- If you have symptoms of PID or an STD,do not use any douche product and see a doctor right away.
Douching should not be used to treat or prevent sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or pregnancy. See “Other Information”.
- If you have been exposed to an STD or have symptoms of an STD or PID you should not use this product.
- This product should not be used more than twice weekly. Do not use: to prevent pregnancy, if you are trying to become pregnant or during pregnancy.
- Stop douching if it results in excessive dryness or irritation.
Do not use:
- If you have an iodine sensitivity.
- To prevent pregnancy.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during pregnancy.
- If you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), such as lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or odor, painful and/or frequent urination, genital sores or ulcers; see a doctor right away.
- To self-treat or prevent an STD or PID.
- After exposure to an STD.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Douching results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, excessive dryness, or irritation.
- Symptoms continue after 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.