Clinically Tested Safe Scents™
Summer’s Eve® Douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh. The mild, yet effective, pH-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to make sure you’re getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation.
- Remove sanitary overwrap. Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip® nozzle firmly with the other hand.
- Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click.
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle.
- Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of vagina.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower.
Douching should not be used to treat or prevent sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or pregnancy. See “Other Information”.
- If you have been exposed to an STD or have symptoms of an STD or PID you should not use this product.
- This product should not be used more than twice weekly. Do not use: to prevent pregnancy, if you are trying to become pregnant or during pregnancy.
- Stop douching if it results in excessive dryness or irritation.