Designed to help wipe away odor-causing bacteria, Cleansing Cloths are a quick, discreet way to freshen up when you’re on the go, which is probably most of the time. Stash them in your purse or gym bag, and use them when you’re pressed for time or don’t have time to shower.
- Dermatologist- and gynecologist-tested
- Gentle formulas won’t irritate sensitive skin
- Alcohol-free and hypoallergenic
- Available individually wrapped or in a secure soft pack for discreet and convenient use
- 16ct individually wrapped and 32ct soft pack – Sheer Floral®
- 16ct individually wrapped and 32ct soft pack – Simply Sensitive
- 16ct individually wrapped and 32ct soft pack – Island Splash®
for anyone who likes to stay clean
Simply Sensitive Cloths are Simply Great
- How should I use Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths?
- Our cleansing cloths are for external use only. Simply remove a cloth from its foil packet, unfold and gently wipe from front to back. Use only once, and then throw away the used cloth.
- When can I use Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths?
- Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths are perfect for when you feel you need a little extra freshness. A lot of women use them during and after their periods or every day to help stay fresh. The cloths gently cleanse to remove odor-causing bacteria from the vaginal area.
- Can I flush them?
- No, they are not flushable; toilets can be so temperamental these days!
- Do your cleansing cloths contain soap?
- No, our cleansing cloths are soap-free.
- Do your cleansing cloths contain added fragrance?
- Our cleansing cloths are lightly fragranced and are hypoallergenic.
- Are cleansing cloth cartons and packages recyclable?
- The 16ct cloth carton is 100% recyclable. The 32ct package and individual foil packets should be discarded in a trash can.