Recommend Summer's Eve® for your patients
- Free from dyes and parabens
- Safe, non-irritating
- Clinically and Gynecologist tested for safety
- pH balanced
Summer's Eve® feminine cleansing products use minimal fragrance and are hypoallergenic and safe for everyday use, even on the most sensitive skin.
Summer's Eve® Cleansing Cloths:
Gentle feminine care products your patients can trust
Care: pH-balanced, hypoallergenic, and alcohol-free to help prevent irritation and dryness
- Unlike baby wipes, Summer's Eve® Cleansing Cloths are uniquely formulated to complement the feminine area's specific pH so as not to disrupt the natural balance of the vaginal area
- Clinically and Gynecologist tested for sensitive skin
Cleanliness: Gently wipe away odor-causing bacteria
Convenience: Individually wrapped for discreet, on-the-go use
Rigorous safety standards that give your patients piece of mind
Simply Summer’s Eve® Cleansing Cloths undergo stringent safety testing by dermatologists and gynecologists. Our cloths are safe for all skin types, and clinical tests show they can be used daily, even on the most sensitive skin.
Our 3-step safety assurance process
Step 1: Selection
A rigorous product formulation stage ensures that our products are held to the highest standard of care.
- Formulation: We choose ingredients that are mild and safe for use in the feminine area
- Fragrance selection: We partner with fragrance producers that meet our strict allergen policy—higher than the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) industry standard
Step 2: Study
Before going to market, we conduct strict tests and assessments on our products to ensure safety.
Human Repeat Insult Patch Testing
- Goal of Study: Evaluate potential for irritation and sensitization
- Study Details: Rigorous fragrance/formula standard for hypoallergenic declaration
- Goal of Study: Test the safety of our cleansing cloths for everyday use, use on sensitive skin, and potential side effects such as irritation and dryness
- Study Details: External gynecological exams pre- and post-product usage include evaluations of detailed skin grading and post-product usage on sensitive-skin panelists after usage in intended area
Step 3: Scrutiny
Although not required by the FDA, post-marketing cosmetic vigilance is performed on all Summer's Eve® products to monitor performance. This is accomplished through direct correspondence between our in-house Consumer Contact Center and our consumers via:
- Product toll-free numbers
- Website reviews
- Social media