Summer’s Eve Douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh. The mild yet effective pH-balanced formula has been gynecologist-tested for gentleness.
Summer’s Eve Douche comes in a variety of fragrances, including Island Splash®, Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water, Sweet Romance® and Fresh Scent. For additional product information, click here.
- Twin packs
- Four packs
We also make a Medicated Douche product for temporary relief of minor vaginal irritation or itching.
Please click here to download a PDF of the Drug Facts for our Medicated Douche product.
- Can I douche even though I am pregnant?
- No, and you should not douche to prevent pregnancy or if trying to become pregnant.
- How often can I douche?
- Our Medicated Douche product may be used once daily for up to three days. Our other douche products may be used up to twice weekly.
- Can I reuse the douche bottle?
- Douches are designed for one-time use, and bottles should be disposed of after use.
- Is douche a contraceptive?
- No, it is not a contraceptive.
- How do I dispose of the used bottle?
- Pour out any contents and dispose of the bottle in a trash can.
- Does your douche product have an expiration date?
- Summer’s Eve Medicated Douche is our only product required to have an expiration date. You can find the date on the bottom of the carton. All other Summer’s Eve cosmetic products are not required to have an expiration date. However, to provide our consumers with the best product experience possible, we do have a recommended shelf life for our products. If you have any particular questions about a product that you have purchased, simply call us at 866-787-6383. Please have the product handy when you call, and we will be happy to help.
- Can I recycle the douche carton?
- Yes, our cartons are 100% recyclable.
Where to Buy
Your favorite Summer's Eve® products are just a few clicks away! Skip the trip to the store and shop online now.
Find a Store:
Looking for a place to find Summer's Eve® products? Use our Store Locator to find retailers nearby that carry them in the feminine hygiene aisle.