Let’s be honest – armpits aren’t the only body parts that sweat. So we’ve created a time-released deodorant spray available in four fragrances just for this women’s dilemma. Spray some on in the morning for a fresh feeling, or carry a can with you for a little PM pick-me-up.
- Freshness-control formula
- Helps neutralize odor and absorb moisture
- Vitamin E leaves skin feeling smooth
Available in four fragrances:
- 2 oz. Tropical Rain®
- 2 oz. Island Splash®
- 2 oz. Baby Powder
- 2 oz. Ultra®
Love Love Love
I luv it!! I use all of them, a different one each day!!!
- How should I use Summer’s Eve Deodorant Spray?
- Shake well. Remove cap, hold can 8-12 inches away from your lovely lady parts and spray away.
- When should I use Summer’s Eve Deodorant Spray?
- Summer’s Eve Deodorant Spray is ideal for when you want a little extra freshness. The spray contains an ingredient that helps control odor and can be used any time. Many women use it after a shower and throughout the day to maintain freshness. You can also use it before, during and after your period when you need a little help staying fresh.
- Can your deodorant spray be used on my panties, undergarments or feminine pads?
- Summer’s Eve Deodorant Spray has been clinically tested for use on the external vaginal area, but you may also spray your panties, undergarments or feminine pads for extra freshness.