How many products in your shower are specifically formulated for your vaginal area? If the answer is “none,” meet Summer’s Eve Cleansing Wash. It’s formulated specifically for your vaginal area, and you can use it every day. Doctors say so.
- Dermatologist- and gynecologist-tested
- Gentle sensitive-skin formula
- Helps cleanse away odor-causing bacteria from the vaginal area
- 9 oz. and 15 oz. Simply Sensitive
- 9 oz. and 15 oz. Delicate Blossom®
- 9 oz. and 15 oz. Morning Paradise®
- 9 oz. and 15 oz. Island Splash®
- 15 oz. Naturally Normal®
Don't buy if sensitive!
Smells good, doesnt work
A must have for every woman
- How should I use Summer’s Eve Cleansing Wash?
- Our cleansing wash is for external use only. Simply wet the area, pour a small amount of cleansing wash onto your hand or washcloth, apply and rinse. Ta-da – you’re good to go.
- Is Summer’s Eve Cleansing Wash pH-balanced?
- Yes, it is! Summer’s Eve does not use harsh soaps, alcohols or other ingredients that can cause irritation. Just think about it, the skin on your elbow is different from the skin around your vagina, and if you had the option of using a wash that caters to your most sensitive areas, you probably would. We have a Normal Skin formula and two fragrances of Sensitive Skin Cleansing Wash: Morning Paradise® and Delicate Blossom®, plus the original Simply Sensitive. All are gentle, hypoallergenic, gynecologist-tested and specifically formulated for your vaginal area.
- Why isn’t there a tamper-resistant seal on my Summer’s Eve Cleansing Wash bottle?
- Summer’s Eve washes and shower gels are not used internally; therefore, like a shampoo or body wash, they do not require tamper-resistant packaging. We have taken significant internal procedural steps to produce and check our products to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Can your cleansing washes be used on the body or just the vaginal area?
- Our cleansing washes are safe and gentle enough to be used on your body.
- Do your cleansing washes contain added fragrance?
- Our cleansing washes are lightly fragranced and are hypoallergenic.
- Do your cleansing washes contain soap?
- No, all of our cleansing washes are soap-free.